Where to start??? I might go out of order as I'll write as I remember the happenings.
1. We miss the KC kids sooooo much! We talk about them all the time. Can't wait to see them in Oct at the wedding!!!!
2. The new double drive is FINALLY completed...2 months later! It started END OF JUNE and wasn't done til my birthday (8/20/10)...and I'm thrilled to report- I'm now 40!!!! I'm in my 4th decade of life :o)
3. The girls started school on August 2nd. They attend a continuous learning school (yr round)...and this Mom was quite happy to see them go! Day camp was eating me alive!!!!
4. Paul's back in school too. He's in class T & Th nights.
5. Paul and I went to San Antonio for my conference...did you know that SA is a horribly humid location?!?!? Then add the 100+ heat...yeah, we were MISERABLE! Plus the Hyatt Place Riverwalk didn't have any water pressure in the mornings...I mean to the extent that NO WATER came out of the faucet for almost 20 mins for some of the guests and just a trickle for others...and NO HOT WATER day or night!!!!
6. The girls and I will resume dance classes next Tues night...my knees and hips are already killing me just thinking about tapping...LOL...
7. Taking my dress into be altered tonight. Mom is going w/ me and Dad will watch the girls...LOL!!! Paul will be in class.
8. Found mini-tiaras for the 4 girls for the wedding. I'll have a full-scale one :o)
9. Paul and I will be going to Hot Springs over Labor Day to scope out restaurants and hotels for people that will be coming to the wedding. We plan on taking the entire party out for a meal after the wedding...since it's at 1100, we'll go directly after we finish w/ the pics (total time at the wedding- 1.5 hrs).
I'm sure there's more...but I just can't remember right now.
Love to all...
Robyn & Paul
Fried Okra BLTs
2 weeks ago

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! U and Mike are close. His is the 23rd! You know, you are missing something in this post.... hmmmm... PICTURES! : ) Great update!
ReplyDelete