OMG!!!! In less than 1 month, I'll be getting married to the best guy in the world!!! He's so wonderful...awww, I'm gushing about him again...LOL...
Anyways...just wanted to let y'all know that we're still alive in OKC. Planning the wedding seems to be a bigger thing than we thought it was going to be. We chose a place that has packages...but the wedding seems to be getting bigger & bigger!
My work threw us a beautiful wedding shower on 9/20/10. Paul's church is throwing one for us on 10/10/10. And then his work is throwing us one on 10/20/10! I get my hair extensions the morning of our last party too!!!
I'll get my cast off in 1 week (Thurs) and then we'll go to the Muse concert that next night...YeeHaw! I'll probably wear my hard brace to help protect my wrist for awhile...but not on wedding day :o)
I reserved the restaurant for the reception last night. I also bought a ton of sponge curlers for the 4 girls. The night before the wedding, I'll wrap all them up in sponge curlers and let them sleep in them...I want light, loose curls in all of us...and I'll have a tiara and they will have little tiaras. I figured Cameron wouldn't want to wear one...something about him being a boy & 14...go figure!
Love!
Robyn
Fried Okra BLTs
2 weeks ago

I hope you post some pictures of the wedding!!!!!!!!!!! It's SO soon!
ReplyDelete