Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dinner...

We went to Mom & Dad Hamm's last night for dinner w/ Paul's brother (Gary) and wife Liz. The girls took right to them...like ducks to water...Bawahaha (evil laughing). Gary & Liz didn't know what hit them...but they played along w/ the girls like champs! Seriously...the girls are charmers...and I think they worked their way into Gary & Liz's hearts!

Gary & Liz live in Dallas and can't be here for Turkey Day...so they came up this weekend to spend some family time w/ Mom & Dad Hamm. They spent some time in China and they were in Maddie's Province (Guangdong) too! So, we compared notes...yeah...we had some interesting notes to compare.

We all sat around the large dining room table and just had a blast...we ate pizza & salad...and then dessert was brownies & ice cream...YUMMY!!!! The Hamms told stories of old...and I just enjoyed hearing the stories and seeing the family dynamics. Yeah, I married into a nice family...I'm very happy!

Love, Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment