Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's HOLIDAY time!!!!

We're a blended family, as many of you know...My part of the family is Jewish and Paul's is Lutheran/Catholic. The girls and I even go to Paul's Lutheran church and Paul and I are receiving post pre-marital counseling with his pastor!!! I'll be sending the girls to Jewish Sunday school next year too.

Anyways, we have a christmas tree up and decorated...and tomorrow night (Dec 1), we will light our Hannukah candles. Go figure! Can we confuse the girls any more than they already are?!?!? LOL...They know they are Jewish...

So, life continues in our crazy, hectic world...Paul's still in school and will be taking his finals in 2 weeks!!!! Yeah!!!! I'll get my hubby back for 1 month!!!! The girls will be out of school for 3 weeks for winter break...and I'll be off for 2 of them. H E L P M E !!!!!

Hopefully we'll get Paul's 3 kids for the week after Christmas! We have some stuff planned for them...family bonding stuff. Bought some board games. Have a really cool popcorn popper (the old timey half-dome). Take them to the Sam Noble Natural History Museum. Ya know...family stuff!

Maddie is still having trouble with attachment/bonding...going to try an attachment therapist in Tulsa...wish us luck! Georgie is still Georgie and fits her nickname...the Bandit!

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting stuff going on! Happy Hannukah dear friend.

    ReplyDelete