I wanted to let everyone know that Paul and I had our post-wedding pics done on Saturday!!!! We had a family friend do the photo shoot...and we could not have been any happier!!!! Shai did such a FANTABULOUS job...directing us, listening to us, grabbing candid shots and formal shots. Her eye for creativity was PHENOM!!!!
We did shots in our formal attire in the Oklahoma City Museum of Art...and let's just say, we were DYING from our excitement! The lobby is free and to enter the galleries is normal admission fees. And it was FAMILY DAY on Saturday...so think of LOTS of screaming kids...but it didn't bother us...I was traipsing around in my wedding dress, veil and tiara...I felt like the princess I should have been on my wedding day (remember I was SICK SICK SICK). We had people stopping and staring...we had people taking OUR pictures too...one lady was taking pics of Shai taking our pics...HA!!!!
When we were done, Paul and I did a quick wardrobe change and then we were off to the Canal area in Bricktown...and she got some cool shots of us outside near the canal. Shai made the shoot sooooo much fun! She has such energy.
If you need a photographer for your event...I can't recommend Shai enough!!!! Her website is: www.shaielkins.com (copy & paste cause I can't figure out how to make links!). Shai is pronounced (Shy)...and Shai is NOT SHY...LOL!!!!
So, once I get the pics, I'll be able to post some...but the pics from the wedding itself...ummmm...not professionally done and you can wayyyyy tell the difference!!!!
Love,
Robyn
Fried Okra BLTs
2 weeks ago

CAN'T. WAIT. !!!!!!!
ReplyDelete