Oy Vey! Yesterday was a whirlwind of emotions...but we finally got it settled. Paul and I are not going to wait til next April to marry...nope...we want to get married in October! Yeah!!!! I wanted October in the beginning but the farm doesn't do weddings in October...so we moved it to April...but we're back on for October!
When??? 10/23
Where??? Hot Springs, AR!!!!
Place??? to be decided VERY SOON...Paul and I are looking at wedding chapels now.
Immediate family is EXPECTED to be there...in black & white attire. Yes, I still want BLACK & WHITE...and we'll supply the splashes of royal blue (to match Paul's eyes the 1st night I met him...awwwwww)...his eyes change shades of blue but that 1st night...OMG!!!! The blue was soooo VIBRANT!
Friends, once the location and time is decided, we will post it and if you want to come to the wedding, you are more than welcome to attend!!! The more the merrier!
Love to all...
Robyn & Paul
Fried Okra BLTs
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment