Saturday, June 5, 2010

We have a location...and more!!!

I will call on Monday...to make sure we can have the date we want...but Paul and I really like The Gables Inn in Hot Springs, AR.
http://www.gablesn.com/wedding.htm

We're in Tulsa right now...we went to his company picnic and it was soooooo H O T at the park...but we had a really good time and I got to put faces with the names.

We bought our rings today!!!!!! Got to say THANK YOU to Juliane for telling us about Israel Diamond Supply in Tulsa!!! She was soooo right about that place. We walked in and were treated soooo warmly and they educate you on the products as well as sell you very nice quality diamond rings...our sales lady was FANTABULOUS!!!! She didn't do any pressuring at all.

We can pick up the rings after July 4...and we got matching diamond and sapphire white gold rings...OMG...they are soooooooo beautiful!!!!!!

My parents also got us an early wedding gift...a NEW REFRIGERATOR to be delivered on Thursday!!!!

So while here in Tulsa, Paul got to see my POWER SHOPPING side...we went to Bed Bath & Beyond and found a bedding set that we both LOVED and some items for our kitchen & bathrooms. We then went to Woodland Hills Mall (I think that's the name) and I got him an early Father's Day gift...he wanted cologne...and it's Kenneth Cole Vintage Black...and OMG does it smell sooooooo good!!!! We made the saleman spray close to 12 different scents...I had to ask for coffee to clean our sniffers between scents...OY!! But we both kept going back to the Vintage Black.

Love to all!!!!
Robyn & Paul

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm off to check out that site you posted.

    ReplyDelete