Wednesday, June 9, 2010

RSVP...

To friends that wish to attend the wedding, we must have a final head count no later than 10/16...so I respectfully ask you to RSVP no later than 10/15/10.

The plan is this:
Friday- Paul and I will arrive in Hot Springs and get our marriage license and then check into the Gables Inn. The parents and the rest of the wedding guests will also arrive on Friday...but will staying at another hotel! Grandkids will stay w/ their grandparents too...LOL...

SATURDAY MORNING...Wedding at 1100 and our reception to follow...we'll be at the Gables Inn for 1.5 hrs. Then we will all go to a local restaurant for a reception meal!!! I'll change into a black & white dress too.

Mothers (bride's & groom's) and daughters (bride's & groom's) will be in black & white dresses (matching or not; just black & white!)...immediate male relatives will be in black & white suits.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like the most awesome wedding ever. I'd give anything to be there, I can hardly wait to live it through pictures, make sure you have an awesome photographer!!

    p.s. I am still expecting us to visit each other when you guys settle in!!!

    ReplyDelete